Friday's the typhoid jab :( :( :( :( thank goodness i have such nice classmates. The guys rock please. They reassure you that the jab's going to be alright, & make you feel much better about it. Kok will go first & when its my turn Sam can let me grab his arm AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAY.
I feel damn lucky (:
When it was an all girls environment, you think its cool. I mean you rely on each other, you're more independent & stuffs. I've always loved it. Then again, its great ta have guys too. Esp when they're so nice, & unafraid of the things you are, they make you feel reassured & protected. The feeling rocks (:
the instructor with a gold field pack says: MOTIVATION GOT A LOT OF MOTIVATION the instructor with a gold field pack says: DEDICATION GOT A LOT OF DEDICATION the instructor with a gold field pack says: MOTIVATED the instructor with a gold field pack says: DEDICATED the instructor with a gold field pack says: TO THE CORE the instructor with a gold field pack says: WHOSE CORE the instructor with a gold field pack says: YOUR COREEEEE the instructor with a gold field pack says: *sing to it
HAHAHAHAHA DAMN RETARDED. but so cute la. Lol THANKS GUANGGGGGGGGG THE BESTFRIEND (: Damn nice talking to you again afer 3489723 years. You're still as retarded as ever! :D
Exams are the most unglam period. & studying makes you grow fat. HAHA.
POM down. I thought it was pretty do-able.
Lunch today with Kok Sam Leti Farhan Joany Jodin Helmi was a happy lunch. Company rocked. Cept' the ghost stories part. Seriously damn sian-ing. ahaha owell.
Thankyou Tatyi for telling me the blanks online ytd! Farhan & I were up the whole night stuying POM. its great to have company actually :D Thankyou Joany Tom Caleb Leti Sam Marcus Guang for the motivation & for pushing me on. (: & thanks for all the all the "goodluck" "allthebest" or encouraging words people :D
I SUPER CANT WAIT FOR WED'S PAPERS TO END. Hols holshols :D